Wheeling Park District Rental Information
The Wheeling Park District has the following facilities available for rental to anyone regardless of residency. Call (847) 465-7776 for more information or click here to download the Facility Rental Brochure!
- 1 Multi-Purpose Room
- 2 Large Activity Rooms
- 4 Small Activity Rooms
- 1 Aerobic Dance Room
Rooms can accommodate groups up to 200 with a meeting or theatre-style set-up.
Audio/visual equipment rental is available for an additional fee.
- Community Recreation Center*
- Mark Twain School
- Booth Tarkington School
*Full court or half-court may be reserved for use.
- Childerley Park (grill available)
- Northside Park (gazebo only)
Picnic tables will be provided for groups up to 100.
Restroom facilities are available at some picnic sites.
NOTE: Picnic Shelters at Heritage Park are currently unavailable due to construction.
- Softball/baseball fields
- Soccer fields
- Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
Field locations include Holmes and London Middle Schools, Horizon and
Pleasant Run parks.
Sand volleyball is available at Childerley Park.
NOTE: Softball/Baseball and soccer fields at Heritage Park are currently unavailable due to construction.
- Arctic Splash (indoor)
- Aquatic Center (outdoor)
Private rentals or group rates are available at both locations.
- Tables and chairs are available; garbage cans and bags may be provided.
- Minimal set-up/clean-up is provided and an additional fee will be charged for all rentals.
- Large groups may be required to provide a damage deposit.
- After-hours rentals are accepted based on availability.
- Rentals are booked no more than three months in advance.
- For more information or to book a rental, contact the Park District.