Host your next party or event with the Wheeling Park District! From our indoor and outdoor water parks to large general purpose rooms, we have a variety of spaces available to meet your needs. For more information, check out the information below, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Recreation Center Rooms
- 1 Multi-Purpose Room
- 2 Large Activity Rooms
- 4 Small Activity Rooms
- 1 Aerobic Dance Room
Rooms can accommodate groups up to 200 with a meeting or theatre-style set-up. Audio/visual equipment rental is available for an additional fee.
- Community Recreation Center*
- Mark Twain School
- Booth Tarkington School
* Full court or half-court may be reserved for use.
- NEW: Heritage Park (picnic shelter and Performance Pavilion)
- Childerley Park (grill available)
- Northside Park (gazebo only)
- Picnic tables will be provided for groups up to 100.
- Restroom facilities are available at some picnic sites.
- Softball/baseball fields
- Soccer fields
- Basketball Courts
- Sand Volleyball Courts
- Field locations include Heritage Park, Holmes and London Middle Schools, Horizon and Pleasant Run parks.
- Sand volleyball is available at Childerley Park.
- Arctic Splash (indoor)
- Aquatic Center (outdoor)
- Private rentals or group rates are available at both locations.
Additional Facility Information
- Tables and chairs are available; garbage cans and bags may be provided.
- Minimal set-up/clean-up is provided and an additional fee will be charged for all rentals.
- Large groups may be required to provide a damage deposit.
- After-hours rentals are accepted based on availability.
- Rentals are booked no more than three months in advance.
- For more information or to book a rental, contact the Park District.