Summer Camp Registration
- Register Online or in-person at the CRC Guest Service Desk (100 Community Boulevard, Wheeling)
- Complete Registration Form (Click here to access registration form)
- Sign Waiver (Click here to download waiver)
- Submit your registration form and waiver to the CRC Guest Service Desk before the start of camp.
- Complete all required information for your camper on CampDocs.com prior to the start of camp.
Sign up one child for camp and each sibling receives a $20, one-time discount.
Financial assistance may be available to Wheeling Park District residents. Application forms are available at the CRC Guest Service Desk. Please call 847-465-3333 with questions or to learn more about the program.
Available online and at in-person registration, parent handbooks cover everything you need to know about attending camp including lunch, swimming, what to bring, codes of conduct, medical information and more.
Calendars are mailed to campers at the end of April. These monthly schedules
list all field trip locations and dates, swim days, theme days and more.
Campers must be registered by 7 pm, the Wednesday prior to the session start date to avoid the $25 late fee. Late registration is accepted until 8:30 am, Monday of the session start date with a $25 late fee per child.
CAMP REFUND POLICY
To withdraw from a session of camp and receive a refund, a request must be submitted by the Thursday prior to the start of the withdrawn session. A $25 per camper service charge is applied to all refund requests.