Aquatic Pool Maintenance Associate
The Aquatic Pool Maintenance Associate will ensure pools, water features decks, concessions areas, walks, stairways, slides, pump house and all indoor maintenance areas are clean and safe. They will assist tje Recreation Facility Maintenance Manager with season opening/closing tasks.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Prefer three months of Aquatics maintenance activities including experience with robotic/hand vacuuming, power washing pool decks, water testing, general janitorial skills and basic knowledge of all related equipment and tools.
- Must have a valid Illinois Driver’s license.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability, punctuality, and ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely positive manner with general public, WPD Staff and Board of Commissioners.
- 20-40 hours per week
- Weekday and weekend work schedule. 6:00 am – 11:00 am Tuesday – Saturday or Sunday – Thursday.
- Shift to be completed anytime between close of business and open for business next day depending on facility schedule and departmental needs.
RATE OF PAY:
- $13.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Seasonal Staff have the choice of an Individual Outdoor Pool Membership OR Individual Health & Fitness Membership (which includes use of the indoor pool) during the employment period.