Server for Chevy Chase Country Club events. Responsibilities include providing set-ups, breakdowns and food service to the guests at Chevy Chase events and (if 18 years or older) serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Two to three years experience.
- Must have Safe Food Handler Certification or able to obtain within 60 days.
- Must have TIPS/Basset certification or able to obtain within 60 days.
- High school diploma desired, but not necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and confidentiality.
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age in order to serve alcohol.
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write in basic English.
- Must be available weekends
RATE OF PAY:
- $18.00 per hour