Serves as a bartender for Chevy Chase Country Club. Responsibilities include providing set-ups, breakdowns and preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Two to three years experience as a bartender.
- High School diploma desired, but not necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and confidentiality.
- Must be TIPS/BASSET certified or able to obtain certification within 60 days
- Must have Safe Food Handler Certification or able to obtain within 60 days.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have the ability to speak, read and write in basic English.
- Part time – Must be available weekends and evenings. 16 – 32 hours per week.
RATE OF PAY:
- $13.00 per hour + Gratuities