LIVE AT HERITAGE PARK PERFORMANCE PAVILION!
With countless tunes you know from the first note, rip-roaring gigs you can count on, and a whole lot of energy you’ll take home with you, BoDeans continue to contribute to the American songbook as a tried-and-true institution. Founded and led by original frontman, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer Kurt Neumann, the band’s catalog consists of generational anthems such as “Good Things,” You Don’t Get Much,” “Idaho,” and “Closer To Free,” just to name a few. However, they still reflect the soul and spirit of the
modern American experience on their fourteenth full-length offering, 4 The Last Time.
- Reserved Lawn Seating Tickets-SOLD OUT
- General Lawn Seating Tickets-SOLD OUT
- Mario’s Cart
- Culinary Gangster
- Doors will open at 6:00 pm.
- Parking will be available at the Heritage Park Performance Pavilion, Community Recreation Center and Wheeling Village Hall lots.
- Please have your ticket ready when approaching the entrance. You can show your emailed ticket, add your ticket to your Apple Wallet, or bring a paper printed copy.
- If you have trouble finding your tickets please use this link to have your tickets resent, or email email@example.com.
- Coolers are allowed.
- NO outside alcohol is permitted. Beer and seltzer is available for purchase.
- Food will be available for purchase from Mario’s Cart and Culinary Gangster food trucks. Outside food is permitted.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- For weather updates download the Rainout Line app or call 847-241-4001 ext 23.