New Covid-19 Mitigation Order for Wheeling Park District Guests
In accordance with the December 31, 2021, Cook County Department of Public Health updated Mitigation Order, guests, 19 years of age and older, are required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 in the following instances:
- Entering the Health & Fitness Center
- Swimming at the Indoor Pool
- Participating in adult sports
- Attending events where food is being served
Identification (including but not limited to driver’s license, passport, government ID, work or school ID) with information that corresponds to the vaccination proof must be provided.
The following guests are not required to show proof of vaccination:
- Those 18 years of age or younger participating in Park District activities
- Youth and adults participating in special recreation programs
- Spectators of indoor sporting events provided that no food or drink is being served
All guests, ages 2 years and older, must wear a mask at all Wheeling Park District indoor facilities.
The safety of our guests is the Wheeling Park District’s top priority and we continue to monitor and follow local, state and national recommendations and orders put forth by health officials. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-465-3333.