Part-Time Facility Maintenance Associate
The Facility Maintenance Associate will assists in the performance of preventative maintenance on scheduled and seasonal basis. They will assist in the set-up/break-down of all general use areas, to include tables, chairs, audio-visual equipment and sound equipment. Continually work to maintain a clean environment at the Community Recreation Center.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Currently attending High School or High School graduate preferred.
- Dependability, punctuality, courtesy and the ability to complete assigned tasks in a safe, complete and positive manner alone, with WPD staff and Board members with general public and patrons present.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid Illinois Driver’s License.
- Year round part time, scheduled during normal CRC hours of operation.
- First Shift: Sat, Sun, Mon from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm or Second Shift: Sat, Sun, Mon from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
RATE OF PAY:
- $13.00 – $16.00 per hour depending on experience
- PT Staff have the choice of an Individual Outdoor Pool Membership OR Individual Health & Fitness Membership (which includes use of the indoor pool) during the employment period.