FAC Guest Service/Concessions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- The minimum age for Guest Service/Concessions Attendant is 15 years of age. Applicants who are under 16 years of age, must provide a valid work permit by the first day of work.
The ideal candidate will be mature, responsible and have a great attitude. The candidate should enjoy working with people and have the ability to effectively communicate with guests.
- Previous customer or food service experience is preferred but not required.
- The Family Aquatic Center season is May 27 through mid-August daily from 10:00 am-7:00 pm.
- Hours are Sunday through Saturday with a combination of day time, afternoon, and evening weekday and weekend hours
- Shifts vary depending on staff availability
- Typically, staff receive 10-35 hours a week
RATE OF PAY:
$13.00/hour and up depending on experience
Individual Outdoor Pool Membership
Individual Health & Fitness Center Membership(*Some conditions may apply)