The Athletics Field-Gym-Program Attendant is a part time position. Attendants will arrive in advance of activities scheduled to open the facility or field accordingly. They will prepare the facility for the program or activity. This may include moving soccer goals, raising basketball hoops, setting up volleyball nets. Attendants will ensure cleanliness of facility. Attendants will supervise the rental or activity and be visible at all times. Attendants maintain a clear and organized facility with safety top of mind. Attendants must be able to work independently and work with the public in a professional manner. Attendants must demonstrate initiative, dependability, good judgment, tact, analytical skills, leadership, and the ability to work in a positive manner with the general public.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Currently attending High School or some college preferred.
- Previous knowledge of customer and food service management.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be organized and be able to provide quality customer service.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability, good judgement, and ability to work in a positive manner with the general public.
- Take initiative and solve problems while balancing multiple priorities.
- Preferred certifications (or the ability to acquire) include:
- CPR, AED and First Aid
- The typical hours are evenings and weekends, an average of 15 – 25 hours per week.
RATE OF PAY:
- $12.00 – $14.00 per hour DOE
- Choice of an Individual Outdoor Pool Membership OR Individual Health & Fitness Membership during the employment period.