Heritage Park Facility Supervisor
The Heritage Park Facility Supervisor is a part time position from March through November. Facility supervisors are responsible for field changes, concession operations, and opening/closing the facility. Supervisors must be able to work as a team and independently. Supervisors must demonstrate initiative, dependability, good judgment, tact, analytical skills, leadership, and the ability to work in a positive manner with the general public. They will be responsible for concession sales, inventory management, facility cleanliness, successful tournament play, and overseeing concession attendants. Heritage Park Sports Complex is designed to provide an exceptional fields and experiences to coaches, players, and spectators.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be 21 years of age as of March 1, 2022
- High School graduate with some college course work preferred.
- Prior concession experience preferred
- Must have good oral and written communication skills; ability to work with minimal supervision
- Take initiative and solve problems
- Preferred certifications (or the ability to acquire) include:
- TIPS and/or BASSET
- Food Safety Manager and/or Food Handler
- CPR, AED and First Aid
- The typical hours are evenings and weekends, an average of 20-30 hours per week.
RATE OF PAY:
- $13.00 -$18.00 per hour DOE
- Choice of an Individual Outdoor Pool Membership OR Individual Health & Fitness Membership during the employment period.