Indoor Pool Lifeguard
A Lifeguard is responsible for surveying a body of water and conducting rescues to help weak or injured swimmers get to safety. Their duties include speaking with swimmers to enforce swimming rules keeping track of each swimmer in the water and administering first aid to injured swimmers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- Lifeguarding License from the National Pool and Water Park Lifeguarding. (Ellis License)
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Certified recommended.
- Demonstrated maturity, reliability, initiative and responsibility.
- Ability to show up on time for scheduled shifts, in uniform, and with all Lifeguard lifesaving equipment.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service and the ability to positively interact with guests on a daily basis.
- Vary. Daytime, Evening and Weekend shifts.
RATE OF PAY:
- $13.50 – $15.00 per hour
- Part-Time Staff receive an Individual Outdoor Pool Membership and an Individual Health & Fitness Membership (which includes use of the indoor pool) during the employment period.