Open Gym Attendant
The Open Gym Attendant is a part time position. Attendants will arrive in advance of activities scheduled to make sure the facility is setup properly and ready for guests to arrive and play. This may include moving soccer goals, raising basketball hoops, setting up volleyball nets, moving badminton nets, and pickleball nets. Open Gym Attendants will ensure cleanliness of facility. Open Gym Attendants will supervise the activity and be visible at all times. Open Gym attendants will be responsible for collecting fees, swiping in memberships, and scanning punch cards. Open Gym Attendants must be comfortable with cash handling and deposits. Open Gym Attendants maintain a clear and organized facility with safety top of mind. Attendants must be able to work independently and work with the public in a professional manner. Attendants must demonstrate initiative, dependability, good judgment, tact, analytical skills, leadership, and the ability to work in a positive manner with the general public.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Currently attending High School or some college preferred.
- Previous knowledge of customer and food service management.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills; ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must possess proficient computer skills and ability to work with Point of Sale and Inventory software.
- Must be organized and be able to provide quality customer service.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability, good judgement, and ability to work in a positive manner with the general public.
- Take initiative and solve problems while balancing multiple priorities.
- Preferred certifications (or the ability to acquire) include:
- CPR, AED and First Aid
- The typical hours are evenings and weekends, an average of 10-15 hours per week.
RATE OF PAY:
- $12.00 – $14.00 per hour DOE
- Choice of an Individual Outdoor Pool Membership OR Individual Health & Fitness Membership during the employment period.