Preschool Teacher Assistant
The Preschool Teacher Assistant for the 2023/2024 school year will assist the teacher with daily preparation and cleanup, including checking and maintaining supplies, materials, and equipment. They will also supervise all classroom activities and review class activities with the teacher on a daily and weekly basis.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 10 hours Early Childhood classes and minimum one year experience working with preschool children. High School Diploma.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability, good judgment, tact, leadership, and the capability to work in a positive manner with the students, their families, and other Park District staff.
- CPR/AED certification preferred.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30 am – 2:45 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- School year runs from September 2023 – May 2024
RATE OF PAY:
- $14.00 an hour and up, depending on experience and qualifications
- Staff receive an Individual Outdoor Pool Membership and an Individual Health & Fitness Membership (which includes use of the indoor pool) during the employment period.