Pool General Guidelines
Admission to the pool shall be refused to all persons having contagious diseases, infectious conditions such as colds, fever, ringworm, foot infections, skin lesions, diarrhea, vomiting, inflamed eyes, ear discharges, or any other condition which has the appearance of being infectious. Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions that have not healed, adhesive tape, rubber bandages or bandages of any kind also shall be refused admittance.
- A person under the influence of alcohol or drugs exhibiting erratic behavior is not permitted in the pool area.
- Pool water is not suitable for drinking. Avoid swallowing pool water.
- Littering is prohibited. No food, gum, beverages or glass bottles are permitted in the pool area.
- Spitting of any kind is prohibited. Spouting water, blowing the nose or otherwise introducing contaminants into the pool is not permitted.
- All persons are encouraged to take a shower before entering the pool area.
- Personal conduct within the pool facility must be such that the safety of self and others is not jeopardized.
- No running, diving, pushing, wrestling or horseplay is allowed.
- Only clean footwear is permitted. Baby strollers and wheelchairs are allowed.
- Glass, soap or other materials that may cause hazardous conditions or interfere with efficient pool operation are not be permitted in the pool or on the pool deck.
- Only clean swimsuit apparel is allowed in the pool. Street clothes are not allowed.
- Anyone who is not toilet-trained must wear appropriate undergarments made for water use.
- Diving in water less than five feet deep is not permitted.
- Cell phones, cameras or video equipment are not permitted in the locker rooms.
- When no lifeguard is on duty, swim at your own risk. We do not recommend that you swim alone.
- Lifeguards are provided during open swim and swim lessons to enforce safety rules for everyone’s protection and to respond to emergencies. Please respect the lifeguard’s directions for your safety and that of others.
- Parents or guardians must supervise their children at all times around water.
- Children age 17 and younger may use the lap pool only during open swim times.
- Please keep our pool areas clean:
- Return kickboards, buoys and other swim related devices to their place when finished.
- Discard used towels in designated towel bins.
Facility will play music at an acceptable volume during all operating hours. Guests may ask to either lower or slightly raise it. Music will not be turned offunless an emergency calls for it.
Pool management has the authority to implement and enforce rules that are more stringent or that supplement those listed here.